Friday, June 10, 2011

Using Benefit's Hoola Bronzer to contour today. I totally forgot I had this. It's so hard finding a good contour powder. I have lots that I like but still trying to find my holy grail one. Any suggestions?!!?





I woke up early today and instead of cleaning before I head to work I'm sitting here watching Wendy Williams (how uuuu doooooin'?) and doing crap all. The dishes are piled up, kanes toys are all over the place, oh well!

Last night we had dinner with my brother at Sushi Wasabi, a new place from our usual favorite sushi joint. It was pretty good but I still love my mikado. We had the special of the day.. blackfish sashimi. I thought it was cool how they plated this:






It was delicious! Their uni was good too.






His n her's salad. Can u guess which is mine? Haha I'm trying to eat salads at night now instead of full hearty meals like we used to.






Topped with raspberry vinaigrette, yum!












Kane visiting mommy at work last night.

Guess I should change his diaper now and feed him before I leave to work lol bye!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment