Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Bday pressie





Earlier we went out for dinner with my 2nd oldest brother and his girlfriend. He gave me my birthday present, an iPhone 4!!! I was super surprised and so touched. I didnt expect a gift at all. I never buy him anything for his bdays! Lol such a bad sister. I'm the only girl out of 3 boys so I guess they do spoil me heheheh

I wanted the iPhone 4 ever since it came out but didn't wanna get it cuz I just got my iPhone 3GS last year n was too cheap to pay retail for an iphone 4 with no new contract.
anyway I totally wasn't expecting anything from him except a free yummy meal so I guess I'm just super surprised n touched!

Heheh so today not only did I get a delicious birthday meal, got a new iPhone 4, and he gave Kane a big fata$$ envelope for Chinese new year! What a great day! I love my brother(s)!!!!! <3

And tomorrow I am going shopping at west Edmonton mall (one of the biggest malls in the world) as my bday present from my boo. I'm making him bring Kane to the amusement park in the mall while I go shopping by myself for a few hours. Trust me, this is a total treat for me! Ever since I had Kane I haven't really shopped shopped. Can't wait! Hopefully they have new spring stuff out.

Then in the evening we have our weekly bowling night in the mall's bowling alley. All of bf's family meet up and we have bowling competition. Losing couple pays for food and bowling. It's been a weekly tradition for the past year. Fun fun!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone





No comments:

Post a Comment