Monday, February 7, 2011

Birthday & Anniversary

Photobucket

Today I turned 29.  My last year being 20-something!  I can't believe it, my 20's are going to be long gone by next year.  Honestly though, I'm really looking forward to my 30's.  I have a feeling it's going to be better than ever.  My 20's were ok...pretty awesome with lots of highs and lots of lows.  Highs included lots of travelling, moving and of course having my beautiful baby boy.  The lows, well uh let's not go there!  I don't want to be reminded of those times. lol  let bygones be bygones right!  :) 

I have awesome people around me, I love my family.  I have a wonderful man and a even more wonderful son.  I am finally at peace with myself, my body, my sexuality, my confidence, my life.  I think I have finally grown up to be...a woman!  lol  I appreciate everything that I am blessed with, I learn from my mistakes.  I will take anything that is thrown at me.  seriously though, i don't think it can get any better than this.  :)

Here's to an awesome 29th!  xoxoxoxo  yay me!  hahah

Photobucket

Tomorrow, February 7th, is our 10 year anniversary! Who would have thought!  When I first met my bf I never ever in a million years thought we would end up together forever and especially, with a kid.  I met him when I was 19, wow.  I spent my whole 20's with this man.  I can honestly say that I love him more and more each day.  We bicker like crazy but we love each other so so much.  People might not think that because we show no love, no hand holding or anything in public.  We bicker constantly...everyone alwaysss makes fun of us for doing that lol  but in private we are as lovey dovey as any new relationship.  still are after all these years.  :D  I am so happy to have met him, he makes my days alot brighter, alot funner.  He is the funniest man I know and the most generous.  His heart is made of gold, always trying to help everyone.  I am so proud to have him as my baby's daddy!  hahaha  I blurred his face because he looks like he's on drugs here.

Happy New Year everyone!  gong hey fat choi!  chuc mung nam moi!  xoxoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Momma!
    29 ... it's a good year. I've been 29 for 3 years now. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks j! :). Really?! I always thought we were the same age!

    ReplyDelete